India – Jaipur -
Kathmandu – Nepal
Kathmandu – Nepal
18 nights 19 days.
- DAY 01 DELHI (India)Arrive in Delhi. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast and a short rest after the long flight. Visit the capital of India . Old Delhi – Red Fort, built in the mid-seventeenth century, after moving the capital of India from Agra to Delhi, the Sikh temple with a beautiful golden dome. Jami Masjid – The Friday Mosque (the largest in India), Raj Ghat – the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. Overnight in Delhi.
- Day 02 Delhi – JaipurDrive to the capital Rajasthan – Jaipur. En route visit Amber Fort – the former seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, where there are such exquisitely decorated suites Jai Singh and Man Singh, including the famous mirror chamber entrance to the fort on elephants or cars. A visit to the polishing of precious and semiprecious stones. Overnight in Jaipur.
- DAY 03 JAIPUR – GAITORTour of Jaipur known as Pink city . Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) with a beautiful facade (exterior), the palace of the Maharaja of Jaipur (museum), Jantar Mantar observatory, carpet emporium. In the afternoon – Jaigarh (Fort Jai) overlooking the fortress of Amber and the city of Jaipur. Transfer to Royal Gaitor, maharajas cemetery, including the Maharaja Jai Singh II. In the evening dances specific to this region of India. Overnight in Jaipur.
- Day 04: Jaipur – AgraTour of Galt temples, famous due to natural sources – the pilgrimage Hidnus & Garden Sisodia Rani – an example of the Mughal garden architecture. Drive to Agra. Visit Agra. Taj Mahal, the magnificent tomb built by Shah Jahan in honor of the untimely death of Empress Mumtaz Mahal.Overnight in Agra.
- Day 05: Agra – Fatehpur SikriDrive to Fatehpur Sikri – City of the Dead Mughal designed and built by Emperor Akbar. Visiting the buildings comprising the complex, including the Jama Masjid mosque, palace, Panch Mahal and other palaces, attesting to the power of the Mughal Empire. Back to Agra, visit Agra Fort visit to the workshop, producing products made of marble. Free time to walk around town and shopping at local markets. For volunteers optional excursion to Mathura – the birthplace of Krishna, where the Hare Krishna center. Overnight in Agra.
- DAY 06: Gwalior – OrchhaDrive to Orchha. En route visit the impressive sixteenth-century fortress Man Singh in Gwalior. Then visit Jai Vilas, the palace of maharajas Scindia, one of the oldest and most venerable aristocratic families in India. overnight in Orcha.
- DAY 07 Orchha – KhajurahoTour the charming town of Orchha. Jahangir Palace, which offers a picturesque view of the surroundings, the ducal palace of Raja Mahal with beautiful frescoes depicting scenes of hunting and Lakshmi Narayana temple. Ride the night to Khajuraho.
- Day 08 KhajurahoVisit Western and Eastern group of Hindu temples from the X-XII of sculptures depicting erotic scenes, which illustrate, according to new research, a wedding of Lord Shiva with Parvati. Optional evening show based on local folk. Overnight in Khajuraho.
- Day 09 Khajuraho – VaranasiTransfer by coach to Khajuraho-Varanasi route. Check in for the night to Varanasi.
- Day 10 Varanasi – SarnathAt sunrise cruise boat on the Ganges, observing the ritual bath, watching the palaces and temples built on the banks of the river. Tour of Varanasi. The transition between flaming piles of Ghats and visit the temples – the Golden, Durga and Tulsi Manas. Return to hotel for breakfast. Drive to Sarnath, where Buddha preached his first sermon, which initiated the development of Buddhism. Visiting the archaeological museum of heraldic lions Asok column (emblem of India). Then visit the manufactory of silk fabrics, so. brocades from Varanasi . Overnight at Varanasi.
- Day 11 VARANASI – BHAIRAWA ( NEPAL)Departure from Varanasi to the border with Nepal. Border formalities. Overnight in the town Bhairawa.
- Day 12 Lumbini (Nepal) – CHITWAN NATIONAL PARKOut of the hotel early in the morning. Tour of Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha. Drive scenic route through the Terai lowlands of Chitwan National Park – one of the best in Asia. Evening, cultural dance near the hotel. Overnight near the park.
- DAY 13 CHITWAN – PokharaElephant ride in the morning to see the Rhinoceros, deers. Visit the Elephant breeding center after canoeing in Rapti River. Drive through one of the most beautiful scenic roads of Nepal – the Terai lowlands, the band Siwalik Hills and the Little Himalayas. On the way (optional), rafting on the Trisuli River. Arrival popular among tourists from all over the world – Pokhara, with dozens of shops, bookstores, restaurants along the shore of Lake Phewa Tal.
- DAY 14 POKHARA SIGHTSEEINGVery early in the morning (only in good weather!) go under the hill Sarangkot. The approach to performance ignition peaks – sunrise over the Himalayas. Return to hotel for breakfast. Rest day in Pokhara – at their disposal, a lot of opportunity to purchase beautiful Nepalese and Tibetan handicrafts.
- DAY 15 POKHARA – KATHMANDUDrive along the river Seti, then Trisuli from Pokhara to Kathmandu by the central part of Nepal, a picturesque mountain view. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY 16 KATHMANDU VALLEYKathmandu Valley tour. Pashupatinath Hindu temple, a Tibetan district in which the center of the stupa is Buddanath – one of the most important centers of Lamaism (Tibetan Buddhism). Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 17 Bhaktapur – PATANOptional morning airplane flight over the Himalayas (about 180 USD) . Drive to the historic Bhaktapur, once the capital of Nepal – Nyatapola temple, Durbar Square, the royal palace of 55 windows, which lead the Golden Gate (from outside). Transfer to Patan (another historic capital). Visiting Buddhist monasteries, the Golden Temple, the Durbar Square. Return to Kathmandu. Tamelu evening stroll, with its attractive souvenir shops.
- DAY 18 KATHMANDUfurther explore the Kathmandu Valley. Entry into the 356 stairs up the hill Swayambunath, where the most important stupa in Nepal. Walking the present capital of Nepal – Kathmandu. Durbar Square with local temples and royal palace, home of the Living Goddess Kumari. In the afternoon transfer to the airport. Flight to Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
- DAY 19 KATHMANDU – DELHI (India)Fly Kathmandu – Delhi. overnight at the Airport for further flight connection back to home. SERVICE ENDS !