- Day One: Arrival at Mumbai and overnight at the Taj Mahal Mumbai. The flagship of the Taj Group and one of the finest heritage hotels in the world.
- Day Two: Local Sight seeing in Mumbai and over night at hotel.
- Day Three: Flight to Mangalore. Transfer to the Taj Gateway Hotel in Mangalore. Half day sight seeing over night at hotel.
- Day Four: Departure for Coorg. Distance of 150 kms is covered in Three hours and transfer to the hotel Taj Madikeri in Coorg. After lunch a tour in the wildlife sanctuary in Coorg. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day Five: Morning Safari. And day for relaxation . Overnight at hotel.
- Day Six: Departure for Bekal. Arrive at the Vivanta by Taj Bekal and relax in your personal plunge pool. Overnight at hotel.
- Day Seven: Spa treatments at Jiva the Spa Rejuvination Therapy Watch the years fade away and rejuvenate yourself. Overnight at the Resort.
- Day Eight: Departure For Kozikode ( Calicut) ( City of the Spices) An ancient trading port it was the centre for the spice trade. Transfer to the hotel Taj Residency Kozikode and visit to the Waterfalls and half day city tour of Kozikode. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day Nine: Early morning drive to Cochin ( 4 hours) and transfer to hotel Taj Malabar.
Half day sight seeing in Cochin and night at hotel.
- Day Ten: Drive to Kumarakom. Transfer to Taj Kumarakom and spend the last two days of your tour relaxing in the beautiful backwater atmosphere of Kerala. Overnight at hotel.
- Day Eleven: Day at Taj Kumarakom for relaxation. Overnight at hotel.
- Day Twelve: Drive to Cochin and Flight to Mumbai and end of tour.
- Hotel stay at the different cities exclusively in the Taj Group of Hotels Properties.
- Toyota SUV at disposal through out the Tour inclusive of all costs like Fuel, Driver, taxes parking etc.
- Internal Flights wherever necessary.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All applicable taxes.